Facing any type of legal issue can be difficult, and people often don’t know where to turn. Sound familiar? If dealing with laws and processes you may not fully understand has left you feeling confused, frustrated, hopeless, or concerned for your future, you can benefit from the guidance and representation of a knowledgeable and compassionate legal counselor. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place.
Exceptional Legal Counsel for All Your Legal Needs
At The Cronin Law Firm, our highly skilled Michigan attorneys provide superior representation and attentive, empathetic service for legal issues impacting all aspects of our clients’ lives. We handle matters large, small, and everything in between—and we aren’t afraid of a challenge. Let us help you:
- Address family law matters including prenuptial agreements, divorce, child custody and parenting time, child support and alimony, and adoption.
- Obtain compensation for injuries related to motor vehicle and pedestrian accidents, crashes involving commercial vehicles (large trucks, buses, delivery vans, etc.), boating accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, medical and dental malpractice, other accidents caused by negligent third parties, and wrongful death.
- Protect and grow your business. We’ll guide you from formation to operations and provide general counsel services, legal audits, and assistance with mergers and acquisitions.
- Safeguard your legacy through use of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and long-term care planning and assist you in resolving probate and other estate concerns.
- Resolve criminal charges involving drunk driving/OWI, drug possession, assault, armed robbery, auto-related crimes, homicide, juvenile offenses, and appeals.
- And much, much more.
When dealing with a legal issue, you can count on us to offer you a much-needed helping hand. Rest assured, while we handle a broad range of matters in various legal specialties, our entire team is laser-focused on one single goal: to help you resolve your concern in a way that enables you to be happier and live an even better life. Let us be your voice and your strength.
Learn How We Can Help
The attorney you choose to represent you should be a good fit for both you and your legal concern. To discuss the specifics of your situation with one of our experienced attorneys, complete our contact form, click the blue "Send Us A Text Message!" button on this page, or call our Bloomfield Hills law office at 248-258-3500 to schedule an appointment for a complimentary initial consultation.