Being accused of, arrested for, or charged with a crime can threaten to turn your entire world upside down. In addition to long-lasting damage to your personal and professional reputation, if you're convicted of a criminal offense, you could also face probation, fines, and jail or prison time—and the consequences of a conviction continue to linger long after you've paid your debt to society. Having a criminal record can make it challenging to find a job or housing, limit your mobility and professional licensure opportunities, and curtail your voting or Second Amendment rights.
If you've been arrested or accused of a crime, you need a knowledgeable and experienced Michigan criminal defense attorney to ensure that your case is properly investigated, your rights are upheld, and you're treated fairly throughout the process. Fortunately, you've found the right firm. Whether you made a terrible mistake or have been falsely accused, our razor-sharp legal team can provide the powerful defense needed to protect your rights and your future.
Cases We Accept
We handle a broad range of criminal law matters and can help you with cases involving:
- Juvenile defense
- Drug possession
- Armed robbery (including theft, home invasion, larceny, shoplifting)
- Identity theft
- Auto-related crimes (such as burglary, carjacking, grand theft auto, negligence or vehicular manslaughter)
- Domestic violence
Even if you've already been convicted of a crime, we may still be able to assist you. After a conviction, you have the right to appeal both the conviction itself and your sentence. However, the time to do so is extremely limited. Let our accomplished team review your case and help you explore your options for appeal.
Unmatched Criminal Defense Experience and Support
While there's no shortage of law firms providing criminal defense in Michigan, few boast the unique combination of experience, successful case results, and commitment to superior client service found here at The Cronin Law Firm. Here are just a few examples of what sets us apart from the competition:
- Prosecutorial experience. Founder and managing partner Sabrina Shaheen Cronin has extensive litigation experience on both sides of the aisle. A former assistant prosecuting attorney for the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, Sabrina knows criminal law inside and out. Most importantly, she knows how the criminal justice system works and will put her considerable knowledge and experience to work for you.
- Hand-picked legal team. Sabrina is committed to excellence and used her exacting standards to hand-pick the legal team for her firm. Clients can feel confident in the knowledge and skill of everyone assigned to their case.
- In-house investigators. Our firm also has an in-house investigative division made up of former Homeland Security, FBI, and local law enforcement officials. This pairing of top-notch attorneys and investigators provides invaluable insight into the criminal cases we handle.
- Caring and compassionate legal counselors. Each member of our team is committed to delivering superior service and excellent results. To that end, we go the extra mile, providing exceptional legal representation with a personal touch. We're not satisfied with just helping our clients overcome their current legal issues—we're dedicated to empowering clients with information about their cases and making a long-lasting, positive impact on their lives.
Our Skilled Legal Team Provides the Strong Defense You Need to Get Your Life Back on Track
Criminal accusations and charges can upend your life, threatening your reputation, your rights, and your liberty. Remember, you’re innocent until proven guilty, and you’re entitled to a defense. The knowledgeable and experienced criminal law team at The Cronin Law Firm can mount an aggressive, vigorous defense on your behalf. Click the blue "Send Us A Text Message!" button on this page, complete our contact form, or call us at 248-258-3500 today to schedule an appointment for a complimentary initial consultation.