A motorcycle accident changed your life. The scene of the accident cleared and you have begun getting the medical help that you need to treat your injuries. However, you may start to worry about how you will get the legal recovery that you deserve and whether it’s worth it for you to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer.
What a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Do for You
When you hire one of our motorcycle accident injury lawyers, you can trust that we will:
- Investigate the accident. Before a settlement is negotiated or a court victory is secured, you must have the evidence to prove your case. Our motorcycle injury attorneys know what evidence to seek and what questions to ask.
- Negotiate with the insurance company. Once we know why your accident happened, we will negotiate with the insurance company that is responsible for paying your damages. The insurance company doesn’t want to pay you for your accident injuries, but our lawyers will handle all negotiations and fight to protect your rights.
- Take your case to court. If the insurance company is unwilling to settle your claim fairly, then our attorneys will make sure that your rights are protected in court.
- Fight for your fair recovery of damages. Your compensation may include, but is not limited to, past and future medical expenses, lost income, out of pocket costs, physical pain, and emotional suffering.
- Remove stress from your life. When you hire us, you don’t have to worry about protecting your financial recovery. We will do that for you while you concentrate on your physical recovery.
Without the help of a lawyer, you may miss critical legal deadlines, fail to get the evidence that you need, and end up not getting the compensation that you deserve.
Contact a Top Michigan Personal Injury Attorney Today
The Cronin Law Firm is here to help you. We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with a Michigan personal injury lawyer today to learn how we can assist with your recovery and what your case may be worth. You can count on us to return your phone calls promptly, to keep you informed at each stage of your case, and to work hard to get you fair and just compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries.