Chase & Sarah Kosterlitz
293: Things To Know Before Getting Married
From prenups to how to navigate blended families, understanding the complete landscape of marriage can help you deal with it’s challenges. Listen to today’s show to learn valuable tools to use before, during and even after marriage.
In this episode with Sabrina Shaheen Cronin, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Important questions to ask yourself before getting married
- Why it’s critical to be happy and content with who you are before getting married
- How to communicate around that awkward conversation around prenuptial agreements
- Navigating second marriages, children and blended families
- How to allow expression of feelings from your kids and partners in blended families
- And much more!
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah